Songwriting #3: Saturn

☆ ☆ 
¡Hooola! Personas de las galaxias del universo, aquí les traigo otra canción inédita (ohmaigá) para que la escuchen y si quieren, les guste.
Sí, el nombre está mal. La canción se llama "Saturn". Espero que les guste el vídeo de mi canal de Youtube Koralita.
☆ ☆ 
Saturn, by Karla Aguilera.


I hold the secrets of the universe in mind
the most profound of galaxies come around
in your eyes
and when you talk to me 
I don't feel the world around
it's like we were made from the same star dust.

Bridge
I'm on a rocketship
I'm far away
Find floating in the milk way
I'm miles away from you
I'm freezing
Let's believe in something
Let's believe in love.

Chorus
So, Why
We have to be like this
and we try
to work this out
So, Why
we're fighting gravity
and we lie
Remember, true love
don't keep up secrets

No secrets, my love.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Karla Aguilera Moreno. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Suscríbete(~ ̄▽ ̄)~