6 BTS Youtube Videos that you should watch ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

*:・゚{merry new year}*:・゚
hello, i know i just put a rectangular shape and the new title
yes its lazy 2017 lol, let's get to the point already, this is:
✿°*°°*°
✿°*°°*°
As you may already know, i love bts. I can't say I'm their biggest fan, but they surely hold a very special place in my kokoro💖{heart}. They are a big part of my life, as motivators and as an escape of the hardship of daily situations. But the fans or armys(cant believe what those acronyms mean like im done why i stan bts), make the group climb new heights. So, I decided to make a new list of one of the many things i love about this bangtan world, and that's fans youtube videos.

 e n j o y !




user: Leo Pinagayao
Okay, i don't know how this person decided one day to come up with this idea, but God bless her/him because it's straight hilarious, I'm one of the nearly 167k people who have enjoyed so much this fanmade video. It's seriously so funny.

user:RManri
A complete masterpiece... a beautiful rendition by the oh-so-profound lyrics of our God&saviors: Rap monter , Jimin,Jin,Jungkook & J-hope ft. Suga. I swear these videos just add to my love for bangtan, I found them extremely hilarious and sooo cute x_X
user: BTS Jams
Now, if you have been in this fandom for a while, you must have seen these videos. The so familiar intro it's one of the best things ever made (completely not exaggerating) haha, it must take a while to watch them all, but i highly doubt you won't find them entertaining. It's a good-for-your-health time waster.

Tomorrow
user:  Margot D.R
Lie

user:  Kairo Mouse.
These covers are exceptionally good. The first one is in english and the second one in spanish. I'm latina, so I like both of them a lot. I try to use these covers to persuade people -who are too weirded out of korean language lol- to actually find meaning and a true liking to their songs. BUT, mostly these are the best covers out there for me. Margot is soooo good.

absurd moments, expect VS reality.


user: Park Chim Chim
What would be of the world, without this awesome youtuber. Pretty much, she sums up all of bangtan moments in such a funny way, that will make you laugh and find an instant connection between the boys and you. She has a lot of videos, and each one just gets better and better. Thank you for all the laughs and wish you success!.


user: Eunbiased 8
well, you know i laughed.

thank you

honorable mentions:
bangtanbombs lol made by bts themselves lol

Well, that's it. I'm so annoyed because I can't find a video that made me crack up so much but it's not known :(. Haha, anyway. Thank you for your effort, and that's the ranking for me. If you have an awesome video that you think should belong to this list, don't be afraid to leave a comment by anon. If you're a new fan, hope this list can help you into all of bts weird inside-jokes haha.

Let's make the world brighter,


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Karla Aguilera Moreno. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Suscríbete(~ ̄▽ ̄)~